Friday 15 April 2011

YEAH!

I'm happy. As you will know if you've read my previous posts, I've been looking to buy Chaka Khan- I Feel For You, and Diana Ross- Eaten Alive, on cd. And I managed both in one go this afternoon! I already knew they had I Feel For You in HMV so I was going to go pick it up and I thought I may as well look while I'm here. I always look in HMV,  and I mostly end up disappointed. I never go with very high expectations of them having exactly what I want. But today, they pulled through and sitting cosily behind a Diana Ross hits compilation, was Eaten Alive. I was actually shocked. Anyway so I bought them both.. YAAAY.

So this is why you should always look just in case.


Also I knew that the BeeGees wrote Chain Reaction but actually there's at least one Gibb credited on every track. I also didn't know Michael Jackson had so much input into the track 'Eaten Alive', you hear him loads on it.. Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments on this eighties dancefloor :D