Friday 20 May 2011

Can't Wait! Janet Jackson and Prince.

I am sooo excited for July. I already had tickets for Janet Jackson, then a couple of days ago I hear that PRINCE, yes Prince is doing one UK date. As soon as I heard I was on the net like a shot finding out when.. turns out he's doing a Hop Farm Festival.. And of couse I made sure I got tickets. What makes it better is that Janet Jackson is the day before Prince! So it's gonna be an ultimate weekend, I get to see my favourite male artist and female artist of all time in the space of two days!



I'm so pleased Janet is bringing her 'Up Close And Personal Tour' to England, I've wanted her to come here for a long time. It's off the back of her Number Ones album so that's basically what she'll be performing. The Number Ones album is great.. 2 discs of her greatest hits. I've read a few reviews of the tour and they are really positive. She's been doing smaller venues for a more personal setting , hence 'Up Close and Personal'. I think it will be amazing and she will definitely put on a show, and of course there's so many fantastic songs to see her perform. Can't wait to hear Black Cat live expecially!



I'm honestly still in disbelief..... I can't believe I'm gonna get to see him again. Prince is INCREDIBLE live.
I last saw him at his legendary 21 nights at the O2 Arena. He did TWO encores. There's no doubt that he will be amazing yet again at Hop Farm Festival. I think this show is probably part of his current 'Welcome to America' tour. I heard a rumour earlier this year that he might be doing Glastonbury, but I didn't hear any more about it after that. Then suddenly the day before the ticket release, it's announced he's doing Hop Farm Festival in Kent, headlining alongside The Eagles and Morrissey. I'd never even heard of this festival before.. it seems so random. But I'm not complaining. He's guaranteed to be exciting. At his concerts you get to see how truly multi-talented he is and he has the best musicians playing with him. Every night he plays, there's a different setlist, I once read that sometimes his band don't even know what they're gonna play til last minute, he never does the same show twice. He's also very witty when talking to his crowd and gets everyone into it. It's the funkiest party around so If anyone gets the chance.. Go see him! And party like it's 1999!

 Here's a video of him announcing his Welcome 2 America Tour.. <3





"Bring Foot Spray, Cuz it's gon' be funky" :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments on this eighties dancefloor :D