Sunday 15 May 2011

Two from Loz Netto


So I'm chilling at a family friend's house.. and randomly in conversation.. she tells me her cousin is a producer/artist from the 80s. I'm like what?! I can't believe she hadn't mentioned this before. Her cousin is Loz Netto. She showed me his video for 'We Touch'. I really like it!
I had a look at his bio on his website and his career is pretty interesting! He started by playing guitar on tour for Ben E King, GENE SIMMONS was interested in having him on the label he was trying to set up, and he's produced on his albums but also worked on others' albums including Boomania by Betty Boo. And Chaka Khan covered his song 'Slow Dancin'.

There's way more to read, here's the link to his website,
http://www.loznetto.co.uk

Here are a couple of tracks :)

We Touch ("Loz Netto", released in 1986)






Fade Away ("Loz's Netto's Bzar", released in 1982)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments on this eighties dancefloor :D