Wednesday 18 May 2011

Let Shannon's Music Play



I was listening to Let The Music Play by Shannon, earlier. I only really knew that song by her so I thought I'd see what some of her other songs were like.
Someone on Youtube has uploaded the tracks from her first two albums, Let The Music Play and Do You Wanna Get Away. ----- http://www.youtube.com/user/essamahmod99.

I had a listen and the second album Do You Wanna Get Away stood out to me, I would say more so than it's predecessessor for now. I had a quick listen to each of the tracks and I'm impressed. Super Electro Funk.
The track I loved straight away is 'Urgent'. I love the different saxophone parts running through it.. and it has a great melody and beat. Can't wait to be singing along to this one. It's actually a cover, it's originally by Foreigner in 1981. But from what I heard the two have very different vibes, the Foreigner version is good too.




Another good track is 'Stop The Noise'. Again, it has an interesting blend of synth sounds.




From the snippets of each track I listened to, they all sounded good. So go to that youtube link to listen to the tracks, also while you're there check out the songs from 'Let The Music Play' too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments on this eighties dancefloor :D